Report an Incident

The following table provides information on where or how to report particular types of incident. Contact the Office of Student Judicial Affairs and Community Standards if you have any questions.

Behavior or Issue Contact and report matter to…
Non-academic violation of student conduct code or state/federal laws, in general; theft; physical harm or threat of harm; telephone harassment, etc. Department of Public Safety
(213) 740-6000
Emergency: (213) 740-4321
Location: PSA (Parking Structure A)
Computer account, e-mail and user issues Information Technology Services (ITS)
Contact Customer Support Center
(213) 740-5555 or
Parking citation appeal Transportation Services
Online citation appeal:
Contact: Customer Service Representative
(213) 764-5961
Location: Childs Way Bldg. I (Childs Way & McClintock)
Sexual harassment; sexual assault Reporting
View Options
(213) 740-5086
For Criminal Investigation: (213) 740-4321
Relationship and Sexual Violence Prevention 
RSVP (formerly Center for Women and Men )

(213) 740-4900
Location: Engemann Student Health Center, Suite 356
Behavioral issues within University housing Contact appropriate staff person of respective residential community:
Resident Assistant
Graduate Residential College/ Community Coordinator
Residential College/ Community Coordinator
Assistant Director

(Office for Residential Education – STU 200, Student Union)
Behavioral issues within University-owned Greek housing Contact respective Greek House Advisor (GHA)
(Office for Fraternity and Sorority Leadership Development- TCC 330)
Roommate Dispute in Non-University housing Student Affairs – Office of the Vice President
Contact Person:
(213) 740-2421
Location: STU 201 (Student Union)
Non-Academic complaint against faculty/staff Respective University Department
Contact Person: Respective Dean or Chair of Department or School
Other issues or questions Contact Student Judicial Affairs and Community Standards
(213) 821-7373
Location: STU 206 (Student Union)